Objectives of A.M.A.N.B.
- To promote and advance the status of persons employed in Municipal Administration.
- To ensure the highest quality of municipal administration in the Province.
- To encourage closer official and personal relationships among Association members to facilitate the sharing of ideas and information.
- To establish and maintain strict standards of performance for Association members.
- To assist in the provision of education and professional development programming to its member.
- To review legislation affecting municipalities and recommend amendments where appropriate.